Styling Details...



Vintage Sunflowers...


 Welcome to my last post for 2012!
 As the majority of my posts have had a vintage twist
 since I first started the blog in March,
 I thought I'd finish off this year with a few
 vintage poppy and sunflower shots taken,
 as always, in our bedroom!

On one of my little root-arounds at the Homebarn
 I fell in love with these oil canvases.
I usually follow my instinct and buy on the spur of the moment,
 but sometimes I let things slip through the net-
a Victorian glazed wall cabinet for the kitchen;
 a 1950s side table with metal legs and formica top
 for I don't know where, but who cares;
 and these lovely paintings. 

 They've now been sold and I so wish I'd bought one-
at least I have these shots to remind me...
 Have a fantastic New Year-thanks a million for 
your support in 2012
 and I wish you all a happy and healthy 2013 x


caroline davis stylist, trend daily blog, styling details, terranium, plants in a box, spring bulbs


caroline davis stylist, trend daily blog, styling details, terranium, plants in a box, spring bulbs


caroline davis stylist, trend daily blog, styling details, terranium, plants in a box, spring bulbs


caroline davis stylist, trend daily blog, styling details, terranium, plants in a box, spring bulbs


caroline davis stylist, trend daily blog, styling details, terranium, plants in a box, spring bulbs


caroline davis stylist, trend daily blog, styling details, terranium, plants in a box, spring bulbs


caroline davis stylist, trend daily blog, styling details, terranium, plants in a box, spring bulbs

Comments

  1. beautiful... as always :) I wish you a happy new year and all the best for 2013.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all your lovely comments Petra-always really appreciated. A wonderful 2013 to you :-) x

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year to you too. Beautiful painting and styling details. Love image 1 - how the browns of the vintage books compliment the sunflower yellows and sets that vintage country house atmosphere when placed against that off white ( Farrow and Ball?) paint of the doors. Looking forward to meeting you in Stockholm x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so mkuch as always Geraldine-you are amazing finding the time to do everything you do and leave such lovely comments for people too. See you in February and a vary happy 2013 to you! xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely vintage images Caroline - hope you had a lovely xmas - and now :
    ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*
    ♪ღ♪HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR SEE YOU IN 2013♪ღ♪
    *•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•

    All the best from me
    Axx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely ditty Anya-thank you!!! Will I see you in Stockholm in Feb?! Big hug and thank you for all your lovely comments-Happy New Year to you and your gorgeous girls! xx

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year Caroline - to many more brilliant finds whilst rooting around. Were those vintage flower paintings reproductions/modern, or proper vintage? Love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sweety-proper vintage-but don't remind me. Sometimes I get ridiculously cautious and don't buy on the spur of the moment, then regret it forever more...!!! See you soon lovely x

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful post to end the year. Love love love your styling combination and had to pin it! Happy new year Caroline! Mel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mel-thank you as always lovely friend. HNY! xx

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year Caroline!
    Beautiful styling and set up as always – this reminds me of France and a quiet cottage...bliss!
    Thought Id show you this
    http://theinteriorsaddict.com/the-7-vignettes-in-7-days-instagram-challenge-with-stylist-kara-rosenlund#comment-2687
    a little instagram/Vignette challenge! Im going to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million Anastasia! And yes-thank you for the reminder, will definitely do the Instagram challenge. HAppy New Year! xx

      Delete
  7. I love the table, I need something like this for our kitchen so I can blog and not look like I've stuck a desk in the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures!
    Wish you a happy 2013!
    Hugs
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Yvonne!! Happy New Year to you! x

      Delete
  9. Stunning photos as always! Happy New Year lovely not long now before our weekend escape xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts