styling details...



urban jungle bloggers...
on the shelf...

This month's theme for the fantastic Urban Jungle Bloggers
 is 'on the shelf or window sill.' 
I used these wall display boxes on a couple of shoots recently, 
but when they're not being used as props,
 they sit in front of the window in my home office!

Plants and succulents are a constant at home 
(not always healthy and alive!), 
but the way they are displayed and containers they are in 
depends on which shoot I've used them on. 
The jelly mould succulents and turquoise chair 
just came back from work with me last week-
I'll post some pictures soon! 

If you love plants, then join the #urbanjunglebloggers-
just follow the links below!

carolinedavis-stylist, trend-daily blog, #urbanjunglebloggers, plants, succulents


carolinedavis-stylist, trend-daily blog, #urbanjunglebloggers, plants, succulents


carolinedavis-stylist, trend-daily blog, #urbanjunglebloggers, plants, succulents


carolinedavis-stylist, trend-daily blog, #urbanjunglebloggers, plants, succulents


carolinedavis-stylist, trend-daily blog, #urbanjunglebloggers, plants, succulents






#urbanjunglebloggers for twitter and instagram

arne jacobsen 'letters' cups and 'the cup' all from skandivis

wall display boxes and glass jelly mould, homebase

turquoise retro chair by ben de lisi at debenhams

white metal pot/tealight holder with coloured inner, by habitat



'



Comments

  1. Oh gorgeous Caroline! It's so nice that the shelves get used for props and always gets a new lease of life at home with what you have going and such a beautiful selection of plants. Love that jelly mould for the succulent, I haven't seen that as an idea before today and this is the second time so I think I'm going to try it at home. Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your green windowsill/bookshelf with all the mixed little plant pots! Such a wonderful styling and so happy you joined our April edition, Caroline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice idea to use these boxes in front of your office window, Caroline. Love your collection of succulents & plants: they look very much alive to me ;) I also spot a cute radio on your desk. Do you use it or is it for decoration only? Thanks for playing along again!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful styling and the light streaming in through the slatted blinds really adds additional atmosphere to the images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and I like that you used the boxes/shelves. The light is stunning and I also think everything is so alive.... happy weekend love xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cool idea with the wooden boxes and plants!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely Caroline! I love the way you have styled the wooden boxes and agree with the others on the light, just beautiful. That little chair is so cute :). Have a lovely week Caroline. xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I've certainly seen some innovative plant pot ideas in this months series, but I think my favourite is the jelly mould idea! Beautiful styling too. Hollie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous lush shots lovely! Mad about them all! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts